- Click above if your download doesn’t start automatically
This should download, install & launch EZAnalyzer
(Depending on your browser, you might need to first save a “jnlp” file and then launch it)
- The following message will appear:
(The Blue Shield means the Java application can be identified using a valid certificate)
- Select the “Do not show this again” box, then click Run.
- You are all set!
Tip: A desktop shortcut is created during install. Each time you’ll launch EZAnalyzer in the future it will be auto-updated if necessary!
- If your browser does not want to open or save the jnlp file when clicking the launch button, try a different browser
(currently Internet Explorer 11 seems to work best for JNLP).
- Mac users might need to approve running an app loaded from the internet:
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General
Look for a notification like “EZAnalyzer is an app loaded from the internet”, approve opening it anyway and confirm.
- If double-clicking the jnlp file doesn’t launch the app you need to associate the Java Web Start Lanucher (javaws) to the jnlp file type, for example in Windows:
- Right click the jnlp file.
- Open with > Choose another app
- Select “Java Web Start Lanucher” and check “always use this app”
- If “Java Web Start Lanucher” is not on the list, scroll down to the bottom and select “Look for another app on this PC”
- Select the Java folder, for example: c:\Program Files(x86)\Java\
- In the Java folder, find the latest jre folder (example: jre1.8_55)
- In the jre folder find the bin folder and in the bin folder double click the javaws application
- After confirming, double-clicking eznalyzer.jnlp should launch the app using the Java Web Start Launcher