EZAnalyzer helps you construct an analysis scenario for a Poker hand,
by defining ranges for hero and villain and narrowing these ranges
for each of their actions throughout the hand.
Download the free open beta now!
Analyzing your hand history is made easy:
- Find a hand in PokerTracker/HoldemManager* and copy the hand details to the clipboard.
- In EZAnalyzer, click “Import Hand From Clipboard”.
- View the hand details and replay the hand.
- Click an action to open a range editor to assign ranges.
- Add notes explaining your ranging.
- Save the analysis for later.
- Export the analysis summary to HTML.
EZAnalyzer is a new kind of Poker analysis software for conducting more effective session reviews, giving you the perfect level of detail going beyond a simple equity calculator or range editor, but keeping things simple without getting into complicated GTO concepts like decision trees or mixed strategies. Finally, a tool that structures and streamlines your hand reviews, while providing helpful automation and calculations just as they are needed:
- Auto assignment of ranges to preflop actions according to your rules.
- Auto assignment of ranges to postflop defense actions, narrowing ranges either by pot-odds or using balanced unexploitable frequencies. EZAnalyzer ranks combos by equity vs. adjusted attack range. You can select a percentage of combos to defend, minimum equity to defend, or manually select any combos you choose.
- More power features on the future road-map via auto-updates!
|Manual Hand Analysis||EZAnalyzer|
|Correct hand analysis process might be difficult and slow||Structures and streamlines the hand analysis process, and forces you to think in ranges|
|Coordinating different tools (Word-Processor, Range-Editor, Snapshot-Capturer, Equity-Calculator, Arithmetic-Calculator, …)||All-in-one!*|
|No orderly way for saving all the different ranges throughout the hand for later refinement||One click to save the analyzed scenario, you can refine the ranges later|
|No clear format for summarizing the analysis||One click to export a summary of your analyzed scenario|
*All-in-one Example: Suppose we want to range a flop cbet call vs. a competent reg.
Before today, we would use a calculator to find the Min-Defense-Frequency, and the matching number of combos to defend (possibly adjusted). Then, we would open a Range Editor and manually fill what we think are the best combos to defend until we reach this number. Then, we would take a screenshot of the Range and paste it in a Word document, and add a note explaining our ranging. We could save the document, but if we later want to change a range we will have to start rebuilding that range from scratch…
With EZAnalyzer it is, well… easy! Navigate to flop cbet call, click on the call action, Range Editor opens, and is auto populated with the correct number of combos to defend according to MDF (the selection of specific combos is also auto-optimized per street and SPR!). Adjust the percentage or specific combos, write your notes in the editor, save it, open it later and change only one combo if you like…
Supported Platforms, Games and Software
EZAnalyzer runs on any desktop: PC/Windows, Mac, Linux
The Beta test version supports No-limit Hold’em cash game hand histories converted by PokerTracker 4 or HoldermManager 2, where the action went heads-up between hero and villain postflop.